- Monthly Compeition
- Annual Competition
Have you sent in your entires for the journal yet?
It’s time to submit your photographs for the 2021 Journal, which will be issue 13.
The GBUK Journal is a great opportunity to showcase your work in a high quality publication.
Best of all it is free to submit an entry and all members who are paid up as of 1st January each year will receive a free copy.
Publication date: TBC
Submission Form:GBUK Journal Issue 13 Submission Form
Further details can be found on the website here
March Category – Murrini
How are your entires for March’s competition coming along?
Don’t forget to email them to email@example.com
Have you started working on your entries for the annual competition?
The subject this year is “High in the Sky”
There are five categories and you can enter as many as you like.
- Beginner – any type of entry.
- Bead set – a set of, non-sculptural beads, made on a mandrel.
- Focal bead – a single, non-sculptural bead, made on a mandrel.
- Sculptural bead – a single, or series of, sculptural bead/s made on a mandrel.
- Other – anything not listed above, includes off mandrel, diorama’s, fused, stained glass and cold worked pieces.
- Jewellery – this category is open to members and non-members of GBUK. The entry should be in the form of a finished piece of jewellery, and can include mixed media e.g. seed beads, wire, formed/forged metal etc., but must include a focal or set of handmade, artisan glass beads.
Finally for the moment, we just wanted to let you know that we have for the moment put a hold on the quarterly Flame Colette has been finding it more and more difficult to find content for it, or to get people to send in information for it. We will review again later in the year, in the meantime if you have any ideas of what you would like to see, please do let us know.
Hope you are all staying safe.