Want to advertise in the journal? Here are the details:
£125.00 for full page (A4)
£60.00 for half page (Landscape)
£40.00 for quarter page (Portrait)
Specifications for Advertising are:
• All adverts to be submitted as PDF with images at 300dpi.
• All fonts to be outlined in the PDF if possible (this stops problems with me not having the fonts you used)
• If a PDF is not possible then a 300dpi 24/32 bit PNG file will be OK, finally if all else fails a JPEG at 300dpi but make sure the quality setting is high.
• All artwork is to be submitted at 300dpi at full size.
• Full page = 210x297mm with 3mm bleed added (therefore 216x303mm)
• 1/2 page = 184mm x130mm (Landscape)
• 1/4 page = 90mmx130mm (Portrait)
• Please can everyone also supply a JPEG copy of their advert to check that it looks as expected.
Adverts to email@example.com ASAP. Journal Issue 9 will be available at the Flame Off in June.
We are sorry for the delay in you all receiving the latest journal; there was a delay at the printers.
We are pleased to announce that they are on their way to you now.
Please allow a few days for delivery and get in touch if you have not received your copy within a week.
Overseas members – unfortunately yours will take a little longer due to mail being a little slower getting overseas.
Publication date: April/Flame Off 2014 (depending on details)
Entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Monday 30th September 2013.
The GBUK Journal is a great opportunity to showcase your work in a high quality publication. Best of all it is free to submit an entry and all members who are paid up as of 30 September 2013 will receive a free copy.
If you would like to have your work included in the next GBUK Journal, then please read this carefully. We would like you to send one image only to email@example.com, but as before, all other required information will need to be submitted using the online submission form below.
If you do not fill in the online form, your entry will not appear in the journal. If you cannot fill in the form, email firstname.lastname@example.org.