The GBUK Journal is a great opportunity to showcase your work in a high quality publication.
Best of all it is free to submit an entry and all members who are paid up as of 1st January each year will receive a free copy.
If you would like to have your work included in the next GBUK Journal, then please read this carefully.
We would like you to send up to 3 images to email@example.com, but as before, all other required information will need to be submitted using the online submission form below.
Publication date: Flame Off 2019
Submission Form: GBUK Journal Issue 11
Photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on 4th January 2019.
If you do not fill in the online form, your entry will not appear in the journal.
If you cannot fill in the form, email email@example.com.
The GBUK Journal is a great opportunity to showcase your work in a high quality publication. Best of all it is free to submit an entry and all members who are paid up as of 4 January 2019.
If you would like to have your work included in the next GBUK Journal, then please read this carefully. We would like you to send one image only to firstname.lastname@example.org, all other required information will need to be submitted using the online submission form below.
If you do not fill in the online form, your entry will not appear in the journal. If you cannot fill in the form, email email@example.com.
As high quality as possible – minimum pixel dimensions approx 1200×1200 pixels. There is no maximum. The non-scaled size it comes off the camera is great.
If you are adjusting your images using a photo editor, please save them as high quality. If your photo is not suitable, you will be advised in due course.
Your photo must be named in the following format:
< your name >–< name of bead >.< extension >
So, for example, a jpeg photo of Fred Blogg’s bead called “Good Blue thing” would be named Fred Bloggs-Good Blue thing.jpg
Then send your image as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
All other information e.g. name, company name, website, a short write up about you and your work etc needs to be supplied using the online form. There is a maximum of 50 words for the About You text. Anything over this limit will be edited at the editor’s discretion.
Please supply as much information as possible within the word count.
All entries must be received by midnight on Midnight 4th January 2019.
- Send your photo as an email attachment to email@example.com
- All other entry information should be supplied using the online submission form.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all queries.
- Ensure you have completed the form and emailed your photo before midnight 4th January 2019.
- Check you receive an email confirmation of receipt within 7 days, otherwise contact email@example.com
If the form below is not loading, you can also reach it here: GBUK Journal Issue 11 Submission Form. If you fill it in more than once, only your most recent entry will be used.
Would you like to advertise in the journal? Here are the details:
£125.00 for full page (A4)
£60.00 for half page (Landscape)
£40.00 for quarter page (Portrait)
Specifications for Advertising are:
• All adverts to be submitted as PDF with images at 300dpi.
• All fonts to be outlined in the PDF if possible (this stops problems of us not having the fonts used)
• If a PDF is not possible then a 300dpi 24/32 bit PNG file will be OK, finally if all else fails a JPEG at 300dpi but make sure the quality setting is high.
• All artwork is to be submitted at 300dpi at full size.
• Full page = 210x297mm with 3mm bleed added (therefore 216x303mm)
• 1/2 page = 184mm x130mm (Landscape)
• 1/4 page = 90mmx130mm (Portrait)
• Please can everyone also supply a JPEG copy of their advert to check that it looks as expected.
Adverts to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. Journal Issue 11 will be available at the Flame Off in June 2019
Back issues of the GBUK Journal are available for purchase as PDFs.
Please contact email@example.com if you want to buy a back issue.