Issue No. 5 Journal
Publication date: Flame Off 2013
Entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Wednesday 3rd Oct 2012.
The GBUK Journal is a great opportunity to showcase your work in a high quality publication. Best of all it’s free to submit an entry and all members who are paid up as of 30 September 2012 will receive a free copy.
If you would like to have your work included in the next GBUK Journal, then please read this email carefully. We would like you to send one image only to email@example.com, but as before, all other required information will need to be submitted using the online submission form here ‘GBUK JOURNAL SUBMISSION FORM‘
• JPEG format.
• As high quality as possible – Minimum Pixel Dimensions approx 1200 x 1200 pixels.
If you are adjusting your images using a photo editor, please save them as high quality. If your photo is not suitable, you will be advised in due course.
Your photo must be named in the following format:
< your name >–< name of bead >.< extension >
So, for example, a jpeg photo of Fred Blogg’s bead called “Good Blue thing” would be named Fred Bloggs-Good Blue thing.jpg
Then send your image as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
All other information e.g. Name, Company Name, Website, a short write up about you and your work etc needs to be supplied using the online form at the link above using a maximum of 50 words. Anything over this limit will be edited at the editor’s discretion.
Please supply as much information as possible within the word count.
All entries MUST be received by midnight, Wednesday 3rd October 2012.
1. Send your photo as an email attachment to email@example.com
2. All other entry information should be supplied using the online submission form : ‘GBUK JOURNAL SUBMISSION FORM‘
3. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all queries.
4. Ensure you have completed the form and emailed your photo before midnight Wednesday 3rd October 2012.
5. Check you receive an email confirmation of receipt within 7 days, otherwise contact email@example.com